Working With You
Flawless Execution, from Design through Distribution
hydrochlorothiazide fatigue cheating essay topics here https://scentsyblog.com/inspiration/ampicillin-and-penicillin/94/ personal response essay format http://hyperbaricnurses.org/8565-dont-take-viagra-with/ herbal viagra brands levitra milfs https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-write-a-successful-cover-letter-for-job-application/ go https://www.hsolc.org/apothecary/cialis-cold-spring-harbor/98/ therapy source link go site dissertation writing services cost source https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/paraphrasing-websites/22/ significado de i do my homework http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/online-essay-writing-services/20/ custom curriculum vitae writer for hire gb thesis great expectations essay go to link proofreading editing services buyscienceessays com reliable cheap viagra morto viagra click see viagra zearing environmental studies essay follow site https://rainierfruit.com/viagra-capital-uk/ High-quality plastic components are just the beginning of the advantages you gain with Dickten Masch Plastics.
When you work with us, we take a big-picture approach – fully invested in Lean manufacturing principles and backed by comprehensive capabilities and expanding global reach – to execute even your toughest projects flawlessly and cost-effectively. From design all the way through distribution, we uncover ways to reduce cycle times, consolidate the supply chain, eliminate steps and, ultimately, create stronger and more cost-effective products.
- Thermoplastic Molding. A wide range of engineered materials and advanced processing technologies, optimized by scientific molding methods.
- Thermoset Molding. Injection, compression, transfer and hybrid variations, in granular, bulk or sheet form, complemented by innovative processing techniques.
- Engineering Services. Expert support and project management from start to finish, including product design, materials analysis, rapid prototyping and more.
- Tool Transfer. A proven process to move tools and bring them online quickly, with the broad perspective to improve your whole product along the way.
- Value-Added Manufacturing. The many ways we can help you eliminate steps, save time and reduce risks, including assembly, finishing, printing and more.
- Complex Assemblies. Proven cross-functional capabilities that bring all the pieces together to help you consolidate your supply chain.
Thermoplastics Technologies Applied to Your Advantage
To meet the unique needs of your application, Dickten Masch Plastics offers a wide array of thermoplastic processing capabilities.
We’re equipped with thermoplastic injection molding presses from 30 to 3,000 tons, producing a full range of high-performance resin—with a focus on engineered materials and advanced molding methods including.
- Multi-Shot Molding
- In-Mold Decorating
- Gas Assist
- Insert and Over Molding
- Microcellular Molding
- Elastomeric Molding
Just as important, our team has the expertise and experience to apply these processes and technologies to your greatest advantage. Whether it’s in engineering, tooling, production or value-added operations, our team’s broad perspective, expanding capabilities and fierce commitment ensure flawless, cost-effective execution on every project we undertake.
Thermoset: Blending Tradition with New Technology
No company offers a greater breadth of thermoset molding processes, combined with technical expertise, than Dickten Masch Plastics. Whatever you need—parts with stringent tolerances; heat, chemical and creep resistance; dielectric properties; great aesthetics; and the toughest operating requirements—you’ll find the right solution here.
Processes include injection, compression/transfer and hybrid variations, on presses ranging from 55 to 800 tons. Our company’s proven thermoset expertise—a tradition that goes back to the 1950s—is supported by innovative technologies including:
- Scientific Molding methods that pay close attention to the material in your process, through RJG and other monitoring technology, to maintain the most consistent, repeatable process.
- Dielectric Cure Sensing a leading-edge technique to monitor what’s happening to the material in the mold at all times, maximizing precision, speeding cycle time and getting high-quality products to market faster than ever.
Customers also turn to us for in-house engineering services, tooling and a full complement of value-added manufacturing operations including vendor managed inventory (VMI), for a one-stop solution that improves their whole product.
Want to know more about thermoset processing? Visit our thermoset resources page.
Complex Assemblies to Consolidate Your Supply Chain
Need a complex assembly? Here’s a great way to consolidate your supply chain: Let Dickten Masch Plastics manage the whole thing.
As an ISO / TS 16949:2009-certified partner to leading OEMs in automotive, medical, hand and power tools and other markets, DMP delivers complete, high-quality assemblies of a variety of complex components and finished products.
- Dipsticks and auto tubes
- Hammers, screwdrivers and other tools
- Electrical housings
- Food warmer sub-assemblies
We’re an assembly house with proven, vertically integrated, cross-functional capabilities. Customers count on us to bring all the pieces together—fasteners, purchased parts, metals, plastics, o-rings, etc.
When you turn to us for your assemblies, you gain advantages including:
- Streamlined supply chain
- Smaller carbon footprint
- Direct accountability for quality
- Increased speed to market
- Efficient inventory and supply chain management
A Proven Dipstick Partner to the World’s Best OEMs
Dipsticks and tubes are critical components full of challenges. You need a supplier you can count on to overcome every obstacle—while delivering the high quality and cost efficiency the marketplace demands. Look no further than Dickten Masch Plastics.
- Engine oil indicators
- Transmission oil indicators
- Over-molded, pinned and cam lock handles
- Flat blade, round wire or cable design
In DMP, you’ve found a proven, single-source partner for your dipstick supply chain. We’re an ISO / TS 16949:2009 certified, Tier One supplier to many of the world’s leading automotive OEMs. Some 70% of the work we do is in engine and transmission applications for a wide range of vehicles and markets.
Turn to us today for all the expertise you need under one roof:
- Thermoplastic and thermoset molding
- High-quality tooling
- Material selection
- Metal stamping
- Secondary operations including pinning, riveting, insert molding, crimping, bending and pad printing
- Complex assembly
- Inventory management
- Rigorous quality and inspection processes
You’ll appreciate the many advantages our diverse expertise provides, helping you make cost, quality and delivery improvements throughout your value stream. Like many of our customers, you may find you want to work with us on additional jobs, as well.
Because when you choose DMP, we’ll own your project and take care of you better than anyone else can. In dipsticks and more, that’s how our expertise becomes your advantage.
From Tool Transfer, to Total Transformation
If you need to transfer existing tool programs from one supplier to another, there’s no shortage of molders eager to serve your need.
So why choose Dickten Masch Plastics? Our company was founded in 1941 as a tool and die shop; we have the experience, processes, project management skills and technology to optimize your tools quickly, with minimum disruption to your business. But we also bring a lot more to the table …
Whenever you’re transferring a tool, you should look at it as an opportunity for improvement—of the molds themselves, and of your whole product. That’s why, in addition to our proven process for fast tool transfer and startup, we’re committed to looking deeper into the needs of your program.
Starting with your product’s end-use application, we apply our diverse expertise and experience to take costs out everywhere possible—reducing cycle times, consolidating the supply chain, eliminate steps and, ultimately, creating a stronger and more cost-effective end product.
It’s more than a tool transfer. It’s a Total Transformation of your tooling program—and it’s an advantage you only get with our expertise.
Value Added, throughout Your Product’s Value Stream
When you work with Dickten Masch Plastics beginning at the earliest stages of design, you seize countless opportunities to cut time and costs from your product’s value stream.
In addition to complex assemblies, we offer a wide variety of value-added manufacturing operations to suit your needs:
- Automated and manual assembly
- Automated parts finishing
- Ultrasonic and spin welding
- Hot stamping
- Pad printing
- Packaging and logistics management
- Vendor managed inventory (VMI) and consignment
- Metal stamping
If there is a service we can provide that reduces costs, saves time, lowers risk and improves quality for your product, Dickten Masch Plastics will deliver.